Tuesday, May 4, 2010

Hey May!

What do'ya say?
Should I get back ta bloggin' ta'day? 

Heck yes!  Without a doubt!!  You betcha!  'Bout time!!  YAY!

My most sincere apologies for dropping off the face of the Earth without warning.  I was swept up in the hustle and bustle of the holidays, then vacation took me away to the Land of Enchantment (NM), then enter the busiest time to date at the office, coupled with some super-fun events that I will share with you and the minor issue of lack of computer at the humble abode.  Since then I have purchased a new laptop and decidedly set aside some special time to share with you some fun projects and happenings.  Here's to a new start and oodles of creative goodness!!

1 comment:

  1. Well it's about time little miss sprinkle, glad to see it.

    ReplyDelete