Thursday, June 17, 2010

Birthday in May

Ok so yes it is June and yes I am posting this now!  Eeps!  The fiance had his birthday in May and I wanted to take him on a little picnic but the weather was extra-icky and cold.  My solution... Indoor Picnic!!  A million times more fun!  I used a spare bedroom in our house and picnic-ed it out!

{Indoor birthday picnic @ chateau Megan-n-Colin}

{Snacked on a caprease salad, brie-n-crackers, jarlsberg cheese dip, fruit, olives, and shrimp cocktail!}


{The CAKE!}
I got the cake recipe from one of my favorite foodie blogs Deb's smitten kitchen!

{The aftermath...heh.}

Such a fun night aside from wrigley peeing on Colin's leg because he got a bit too excited, me breaking a hinge on a door and Colin spilling wine on the carpet!  Haha!  It's gotta be memorable right!?

No comments:

Post a Comment