Friday, December 4, 2009

Happy Birthday Me!

Ok so I'm a day late 'cause my birthday was actually yesterday.

What happened to November!?!  Last month was probably the busiest month I've had in a loooong time!  Alas, I have accomplished a ton of work projects, fun artsy projects and house projects that I can't wait to share with you!!

First up the Birthday DONUT... and friends!!



 What better way to start off the day than a frosted cake donut with SPRINKLES!  My boyfriend Colin gave me the most gnarly FirsTurn Soft Shell Jacket from Cloudveil!!!  I adore it!!

Random side-note:  Green is my signature color.

I scurried up to a small local book store for some java and to peruse the sewing books and came home with this gem, A is for Apron, 25 fresh & flirty designs by Nathalie Mornu!!  I have been so fascinated by aprons this last year.  I love going to antique stores and finding all sorts of vintage aprons!  I love the opportunity to take a step back in time.

My bff Mandy...or best known as Mandizzle sent me Green Guide for Artists, Non toxic recipes, green art ideas & resources for the eco-conscious artist by Karen Michel.  Such a fun book I can't wait to try some of the fun recipes!

Twas a delightful birthday!!
Have a fantastic Friday!!

1 comment: