Friday, October 9, 2009

Crab-Gut Jelly

Crab-Gut Jelly...eww...GROSS...or is it!?

The CGJ concept:

Life presents one with a gazillion opportunities. Some opportunities are easy and fun and just fit, while others are scary and perhaps a smidge intimidating... [Insert Crab-Gut Jelly].  By Crab-Gut Jelly I mean that I am getting ready to bite into something that I have never tried in my life! Something that is a bit intimidating and a bit scary, but something that has the potential to be the best thing I have ever tasted! There is no way of knowing unless I take that bite. Thus, I have decided to take a big ol' bite of that Crab-Gut Jelly! Ok...well perhaps it might just be a nibble.

Crab-Gut Jelly for me is starting this blog and the beginning of my adventure to further develop ‘Megan the Artist’ and perhaps ‘Megan the Online Artist!!’ I haven’t focused entirely in one medium yet because there are so many out there that I love and that is where Sprinkles of Creativity comes in! Since I see myself as random and spunky and always attracted to bright colors and donuts with sprinkles the title is quite fitting. My intention for this blog-diggity is to have a place for my muse to huck ideas, thoughts and inspirations.

Megan and the Donut:
A Delicious Adventure!!

Welcome to my adventure!!!  Feel free to share your thoughts and comments!!  Have a frickin' fantastic FRIDAY!

3 comments:

  1. This is great and, just as you said, a great reflection of your personality! I'm excited to see what you add!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I too am excited to see where this takes you, my little sprinkle of creativity!!! I love the crab gut jelly analogy you found along the way.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Megan!

    Mmm.... donuts. Just visiting here from the fish bowl.

    I am enjoying Your bloggy adventure so far : )
    Love the graffiti pieces -- the corn hole boards are awesome.

    fondly,
    pink and green mama MaryLea : )

    ReplyDelete