Thursday, October 15, 2009

i heart cornhole!!

I just moved into a new house almost a month ago and have been super busy unpacking, cleaning, painting walls, moving furniture around...blah blah blah.  whew!  I am super pumped because I just finished painting my super rad little studio room!  I can't wait to get things organized and out of boxes so I can get my art on!

Since I haven't done much creating due to the cardboard castles, I thought I'd share a project I completed just before the move.  This project was inspired by an online class I took with Alisa Burke called Graffiti Chic.  First online art class I've ever taken and it was such a blast!!  I highly recommend this class to anyone at any level of artistic ability.  Unleash your wild creative side!!

i heart cornhole!!!


My first dabbling with graffiti and the impromptu kitchen table studio!





Happy Pre-Friday Friends!!

2 comments:

  1. Love your artistic cornholes that look better in person, I must say! Taking a taste of crab gut jelly is sounding better and better. Keep it up my little sprinkle!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Megolio!

    I agree with Jan. Your cornholios are impressive on the site, but amazing in person. You're a very creative doughnut, my future baby sister. ;-)

    ReplyDelete