Friday, July 30, 2010

My Newfangled Love

I introduce the CamelBak Better Bottle!!!! 
Why is this the best thing since sliced bread you ask?  I shall tell you!  It is insulated, stainless steel, and has the signature CamelBak lid!!!!  EEEPS!!  SO FRICKIN' AWESOME!  It doesn't sweat all over my desk.  My H20 stays chilled to the max aaaaaaand I always seem to drink more H20 with the signature spout.


This H20-bottle combines the insulation of my favorite travel java container, it has the awesome stainless steal-ness so your water doesn't get that icky tasting water bottle funk, and it has the drink more water spout of my reg. CamelBak bottle.  It is a bit pricey but OHMYGOSH it is awesome and I take it everywhere. bffs for realz yo!  Word to your mother.

5 comments:

  1. I, too, am in love love love with my stainless steel Camelback. No sand trapped inside when I take it to the beach, and it keeps all of my summertime drinks chilled, like me.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh yeah totally perfect for the beach! No sand castles floating at the bottom of the water bottle for you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I see one in my future. I can't believe how cold your water stayed and there was still ice after "yaking" lol

    ReplyDelete
  4. hmm... I have the plastic camel back bottle... sitting right here sweating water all over my desk, in fact... love the bottle though... looks like I need to look into the stainless steel one...

    maybe if you send your blog link to the fine folks at camel back they will send you a free bottle for the awesome free advertising...

    ReplyDelete
  5. I just purchased my stainless Camelbak, at Active E today 20% off not to mention tax free day! Love it like I love you!

    ReplyDelete