Monday, February 11, 2013

An Apron and An Adventure

This weekend I was able to finish an apron that I had on my table for a couple weeks.  YAY!  I was experimenting with ruffles and a secret pocket!  I wanted to make a frilly apron with a simple color pallet. 

Success!

Is that a pocket under your ruffle!?  Hahaha...yes.

I wanted a place for my phone or perhaps some delicious snacks.

I was also able to get in a little winter adventure!  Hip hip!  Nothin' like a little shed sesh in the Mississippi River Valley.  Seriously get a load of this view!!  Trains usually cruse by right before the river.  The craziest thing about snowboarding in the midwest is that you start at the top and shred down, then take the lift up.  Such a fun day!




Love ya bunches!
~Megan


2 comments:

  1. That apron is so stinking cute, love the colors. Gotta go be a CMF!!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you!!! Ruffles can be a bit tedious but totally worth it!

      Delete