Monday, February 4, 2013

My Etsy Shop: The Delightful Buffalo


Happy Monday Friends!!!

I wanted to write a wee post to introduce you to my recent creative endeavor.....my ETSY SHOP!!



My mission with this shop is to share my creations with the hope that they may bring a smidge of happiness and folly to the world.  Every creation is handmade with bunches-o-love!  

{Simple Bow Hair Clip - Cool Jewel - Trio}



I'm currently listing my Simple Bow Hair Clips that I sell in trios.  I wanted to add splash of color and FUN to my hair and occasionally to Wrigley the dog!  


He is such a good sport!


Mom's even gettin' in on the bows!  She's so cute!  Don't you love her glasses!?

On the studio table I have some really fun skirt aprons that I will be listing soon and I'm super stoked!!  Think 'Ball Fringe'!!!!!!!!!!  Eeeeeee!!

Please check out my shop!  I would absolutely love to send something special your way!!

Love ya bunches!
~Megan



No comments:

Post a Comment