Monday, February 18, 2013

Baby Shower Shenanigans

 One of my very best gal-pals had a baby shower this last weekend so I of course was busy with crafty baby things.  I organized a "baby relay" game with four dolls from my childhood and it absolutely cracked me up!  In the relay we changed the babies, clothed, swaddled, and sang to them.  It was hillllarious!


I of course wanted to make something for the sweet baby girl and knew immediately that I would make something using very special fabric.  I found this Simplicity pattern and knew it would be "purrrr-fect."


 HAHA! You've got to be kitten me right meow.  I cat believe it!  Hahaha!  At first the dress looks adorable...then you realize there are kittens and bears and clowns staring at you!  I'm a really good friend.


Love ya bunches!
~Megan

No comments:

Post a Comment