Monday, February 4, 2013

Hello!

Welcome Friends to The Delightful Buffalo Blog!!!

I am awfully excited to start blogging again. I knew that this go-around I wanted this space to quite simply feel more true to me. You may be thinking "you feel like a 'Delightful Buffalo'? That is hilarious! But seriously, where did that come from!?" In my quest to make this space more "Megan" I made an extra long, hysterical, list of words before I had my eureka moment. I came to realize that I use the word 'delightful' constantly, so that was a no-brainer. Later I had an absurd dream that led me to reminisce about a comical dream I had as a tot. Spending time growing up in the 'Cowboy State' it was extremely common to see roaming buffalo. At the time we lived in a house that faced a beautiful reservoir surrounded by sage brush. I dreamt that the reservoir had a fun playground smack in the middle of it. On one side of the playground there was a diving board that extended over the reservoir, which was actually not water at all but soupy mud. Well wouldn't ya know it, a herd of buffalo were frolicking about and taking turns jumping off the diving board into the mud!! Thus, The Delightful Buffalo was born. Haha! Funny right!?!


In any case, this will be a swell little place that houses my eclectic collection of inspirations and adventures in creativity and the outdoors. It will include, but not limited to: great design, vintage finds, aprons, biking, sewing, painting, squirrels, home projects, delicious snacks, gardening, golf, adventures, kittens, snowboarding, Wrigley the dog, camping, buffalo, and ME!


It's my hope that this blog will feel like hanging out with a great friend on a warm sunny day.  We'll chat about adventures, inspirations, creative projects, and do some good old fashion reminiscing. Thank you so much for stopping by!

 Love ya bunches!
~Megan

2 comments: