Monday, April 15, 2013

Spring Dreams

It officially feels like Spring here in small town Illinois!  With the rain and warmer temps we've been having, the grass is turning green and flowers are popping up.  Spring is such an exciting season!  It is filled with so much possibility.  I catch myself getting a little carried away daydreaming about all the things I would like to do during the warm weather.  It is so easy for me to get lost in possibility.  Therefore, I am declaring now that I will have a mindful spring, focusing on my VIP's!


Spring Dreams

Attach the rain barrels
Spring-time yard work (I love yard work....it's like meditation)
Train Wrigley to use a specific area to take care of business
Sew oodles of fun aprons
Paint four sets of cornhole boards
Ride my bike
Hammock reading
Spring cleaning
Kitchen island makeover
Take some "after" photos for fun before and after blog posts
Make lots of things for my first ever craft fair!!! {post to follow!}


Happy Monday Friends!

Love ya bunches!
~Megan

2 comments:

  1. You rock! Are those blooms all in your yard? Love them!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They are!! They are just tiny little blooms!

      Delete